Carpet cleaning in office blocks large or small, hotels, restaurants and bars should be a regular occurence, making sure your staff, colleagues and the general public are safe and sound from all the bacteria's that are sure to be lurking in the base of the carpet pile. Commercial premises in Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire and all other surrounding areas have benefited from our deep carpet cleaning.
Why choose Willclean?......unlike others we believe that commercial premises deserve the same standard of carpet & upholstery cleaning that you would expect in your own private home. We use methods, solutions and equipment that are specifically designed for commercial premises and industry recognised and proven.
If you haven't had your commercial carpets cleaned for over a year, then now really is the time to do so!
Our "rapid drying" low moisture pad system,which is designed specifically for low profile office carpets captures the dirt and grime in office carpets, leaving them spotlessly clean, hygenic and ready for use straightaway, whilst heavily soiled areas in bars & restaurants will benefit from the powerful extraction from our truck mounted carpet cleaning machine.
Does anyone in your office suffer from asthma or nay other allergies? Let us know and we will use specially formulated non allergenic solutions.
Carpet Cleaning ............................. Low moisture methods used, specifically designed for office carpets
Fabric Office Upholstery Cleaning..... Deep cleans, removing unseen debris and bringing back to life!
Leather Office Upholstery Cleaning.... Establishing the type of leather is a must, to avoid permanent damage!
Mix and match the above carpet & upholstery cleaning services and receive your own unique discount!
Why clients benefit from choosing WILLCLEAN to have their office carpets & upholstery cleaned.
• A site survey at your convenience, making sure we have all of your requirements. Each customer has his or her own individual requirements and at Willclean, we will never second-guess what you require.
• A written quotation will be supplied, supported by information of the methods to be used and why. Carpets and upholstery are not always made from the same materials and each job must be evaluated on it’s own merits. Untold damage can be done when inexperienced cleaners use incorrect methods and solutions.
• Trained experienced operators cleaning at your workplace, and we make time to invest in constantly updating our methods and solution usage to ensure we get it right for you. Experience is the most important factor for specialised services.
• Honest pricing. We guarantee that no high pressure sales gimmicks will be used and there will be no hidden costs. Our quotations are fully inclusive based on the information you have supplied us with. The only time a price will change, will be if you change your requirements.
• High standard cleaning and customer service. This has always been and will always be the two most important parts of our service. If you are happy with the service, then we are happy. If you are not happy, then tell us and we will do our utmost to put right your concerns. Feedback good or bad is important to us being able to evolve our services.
Regular cleaning not only promotes a feeling of well being in your workplace, but also helps to keep your workplace safe, clean and hygienic and will aid to prolong the life of your Carpets and Upholstery. We also provide: Protection treatments Anti static treatments Deodorising and conditioning treatments Leather Cleaning and Conditioning Rug cleaning.